Looking for a delicious way to start your day or power through the afternoon? Look no further than Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins! These muffins are perfect for a quick and easy meal and also great for on the go. Plus, they’re packed with nutrients from the pumpkin and zucchini. So why not give them a try today?
Serving : 18 muffins
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Get the free guide
Want to start enjoying delicious, stress-free meals made at home?
Plan your meals for an entire week in just a few minutes with the Meal Planning Made Easy bundle.
Meal planning made easy includes everything you need to get started, like a week-at-a-glance meal planner, a weekly grocery shopping list, and a cooking challenge for when you need inspiration. Grab your 19 power-packed printable pages now!
2 ½ cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup granulated sugar
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cups zucchini, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place muffin liners in a muffin pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Mix in pumpkin puree, butter, eggs and vanilla extract well. Set aside
- Use a grater to shred zucchini.
- Mix zucchini into muffin batter until just combined.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to fill each muffin cup with batter, fill ¾ of the way.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool and serve.
- You can shred zucchini however fine or thick you prefer.
- Mix-ins – add chocolate or cinnamon chips to make them even better.