Looking for an easy and delicious dinner? Try this slow cooker cheeseburger macaroni! It’s made with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, and it’s so filling and satisfying. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover ground beef you might have. Let the slow cooker do all the work for you, and tonight you’ll have a hearty and tasty meal the whole family will love.
How to Make Crockpot Cheeseburger Macaroni
To make slow cooker cheeseburger macaroni, you’ll need the following ingredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1 tbsp steak seasoning, 16 oz beef broth, 8 oz elbow macaroni not cooked, 1/4 cup milk and 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, from a block, hand shredded.
Start by browning the ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat and season with garlic, salt, pepper and steak seasoning. Once it’s cooked through, transfer the beef to your slow cooker.
Next, pour in the beef broth and macaroni noodles and stir to combine. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours, or until the noodles are cooked through.
Before serving, add in the milk and cheese and stir to combine. Serve hot with a side of your favorite vegetables or a green salad! Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 16 ounces beef broth
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Add the ground beef to a medium skillet and brown it over medium low heat.
- Add the cooked beef to the crockpot, then add the seasonings and broth.
- Cook on high for 1 ½ hours or low for 2 ½ hours.
- At the end of the cook time, add the noodles, and continue cooking for 30 minutes, or until the noodles are tender.
- Once the noodles are to your liking, add the cheese and milk, then stir well.